* Exfoliate your body 24 hours before your spray tan, paying special attention to knees, elbows, and heels. This helps your tan last longer and develop evenly
* Wax or shave at least 24 hour prior to being spray tanned.
* Get a manicure / Pedicure at least 48 hours prior to tanning.
* Shower before your spray tan to remove moisturiser, deodorant, perfume or make-up
*Remove all jewellery
*Have dark, loose clothing ready to wear after your spray tan
*Make sure the area that you request the spray tan therapist to setup has plenty of light. Even find an extra free stand light. The better the lighting, the better your tan.
Pre Tan - what to do prior..
What to expect....
* Upon making your appointment, your therapist will confirm via text the day before your session.
* Your therapist will arrive to your apartment complete with everything needed for your tan
* Make sure you are wearing no moisturizer, deoderant or product anywhere.
* Put your hair in a bun or ponytail
* You can wear the disposable hair net your therapist will give you, along wtih a disposable g-string. ( some girls prefer to go naked for a tan line free glow ).
* The therapist will set up the tanning area where there is most light. I collapsible tanning tent & towels are provided so you don't get excess tan through out your apartment.
* After choosing the correct color and tan duration your therapist will spray you, all up this takes around 15-20 minutes.
* 1 or 2 coats may be needed.
* After spraying your therapist will dry you with the machine, this takes around 10-15 minutes.
* The therapist can accept payments from all major cards, cash, sorry no cheques.
* Upon your therapist leaving avoid sitting for the first hour or doing activites that will make you sweat. After 2-3 hours you can shower off your tan's bronzer layer.
* your tan will continue to develop after you have a shower slightly.
* make sure you use plenty of moisurizer, and avoid products with bleaching or self exfoliant ingredients such as AHA's, Proactive etc.
* Finally enjoy the compliments from your new tan! see you again in 7-10 days!
Have a question we didn't cover?
please don't hesitate to contact us here:
Post Tan tips...
To allow the tan to dry completely:
*Do not wear tight clothing or a bra for four hours – for best results wear dark loose clothing whilst your tan is developing
* Do not scratch or rub your body for four hours
* Do not shower or apply moisturiser after the application until the recommended time given to you by your therapist, which will depend on the chosen tan you requested
* Avoid exercise that may cause perspiration for at least eight hours following application
* Do not apply moisturiser, deodorant, make up or perfume for at least eight hours following application, again for the same reason (unless you opt for the express spray tan)
* Avoid coming into contact with rain/water until first shower
* The first shower after the application excess tint will be visible, this is normal
* After each shower, pat your skin dry with your towel rather than rubbing, as rubbing in itself is a mild form of exfoliation, which will prematurely fade the tan
* Moisturise twice a day (this will extend the quality and duration of the tan)
* Do not shave or wax following the tan application
* We also recommend that you avoid swimming in chlorinated pools, soaking in spas or spending time in saunas, as these actions will fade the tan prematurely
* Exfoliate towards the end of the tan (after about 4-7 days) this will also help to remove tan.